It is that time of year with the craziness of Christmas upon us.
We have been busy creating many different resources for learning about Christmas in Spanish.
We have our Spanish Vocabulary about Christmas with typical traditions associated with this date:
Christmas Traditions and Vocabulary in Spanish (completely in Spanish)
We have also created a number of NEW Spanish Teacher Resources:
- 21 original Reading Comprehension worksheets about Christmas in Spanish
Short texts that all in the present tense (ideal for Spanish 1)
- Christmas in Chile – Letter in Spanish
Discover how a family celebrates Christmas in Chile
- Pair Work Activity in Spanish about Decorating a Christmas Tree
An activity for students to work in pairs decorating a Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree – Reading Passage in Spanish – El árbol de Navidad
A one-page reading passage with compreh
- Christmas Math Worksheets in Spanish – Numbers 1 to 10
Perfect for Pre-K and Kindergarten students learning to count with the numbers 1 to 10. This includes a chart with Christmas Vocabulary about all of the different Christmas pictures that appear.
How to say Merry Christmas in Spanish
The most common way is to say ¡Feliz Navidad!
Notice that when you write this expression with an exclamation mark at the end, then you MUST include the inverted exclamation mark at the beginning.
Have a great Christmas!
¡Qué tengas una feliz Navidad!