Simple Reading Activities in Spanish about Halloween (Noche de Brujas) for lower level Spanish students (Spanish 1).
All texts are short with between 2 and 3 sentences written in the Simple Present Tense. The rest of the page has simple comprehension questions to check understanding.
There is a story about a witch called Aleja, another about a naughty pumpkin and another about the monsters’ party. You will also find a story about a Bat called Murci and finally another story about Grandparents celebrating Halloween.
These worksheets should only take 10-15 minutes each so are a great item to warm up a class or to end the day. You could do a worksheet every day (lasting a school week) or leave them as homework.
These reading passages would be great in an emergency as a quick filler and you may also find them useful to hand out to fast finishers (so they don’t disrupt others).
Ideally these worksheets would be for younger students since each one has a space where they need to draw (and correctly color) something that is mentioned in the text.
All reading texts, questions and instructions are 100% in Spanish making it ideal for language immersion classrooms.
CONTENT: This contains 8 Pages:
- Reading with Questions – La bruja Aleja – (1 page)
- Reading with Questions – La calabaza traviesa – (1 page)
- Reading with Questions – La fiesta de los monstruos – (1 page)
- Reading with Questions – Murci el murciélago – (1 page)
- Reading with Questions – Mis abuelos – (1 page)
- Teacher Answers – (3 pages)
LEVEL: Beginner (CEFR – A1 Level) – Spanish 1
AGE: From 6 years and up
INFORMACIÓN EN ESPAÑOL
5 textos cortos acerca de la Noche de Brujas con preguntas de comprensión.
CONTENIDO: Este pack contiene 8 Páginas:
- Lectura con preguntas – La bruja Aleja – (1página)
- Lectura con preguntas – La calabaza traviesa – (1página)
- Lectura con preguntas – La fiesta de los monstruos – (1página)
- Lectura con preguntas – Murci el murciélago – (1página)
- Lectura con preguntas – Mis abuelos – (1 página)
- Respuestas para los profesores – (3 páginas)
NIVEL: Principiante (CEFR – A1 Level)
EDAD: Desde los 6 años (nativos) hasta adultos