It’s that time of year where teachers in the Northern Hemisphere are already thinking about heading back to school.
Well, to help you out, 21 creative Spanish teachers on TpT have come up with a FREE eBook containing tips and resources to help you have a great start to the new school year.
Each page is packed with tips, freebies, and other resources to help you add some fun and engagement to your Spanish classroom. Be sure to click on the image for the free item on each page and to check out the other great Spanish resources by that author.
- Trifold Flashcards
- Interactive Notebook Templates
- Introductory Student Handouts
- Ask and Switch Game
- All About Me Infographic Activity
- Spanish Hall Passes
- Pesca (Go Fish) Greetings Game
- AP Spanish Reading
- Spanish Agenda Labels
- Para Empezar Choice Board
- Preterite vs. Imperfect Graphic Organizer
- Question Ladder Guide
- Transition Video
- Instagram Photo Booth
- Mystery Picture
- Places PowerPoint
- Movie Review Worksheet
- Body Parts Reading
- Figure Out: -AR Verbs Activity
- Present Tense Summary Chart
- Student Profile Sheet
If you teach lower levels (Kinder – 5th Grade), then check out the Elementary Spanish Ebook!
Elementary Spanish Back to School Ebook
If you found this useful, remember to share it with others.