(Question Words in Spanish)
A variety of worksheets to practice question words in Spanish (los interrogativos).
Worksheet 1: The first worksheet is to work on the difference between Cuánto, Cuántos, Cuánta, and Cuántas.
Worksheet 2: There is a picture of a dancer (bailarina) and students need to either answer the question about her or create their own question according to the answer that appears.
Worksheet 3: Students need to complete the question with the appropriate question word. The answers to the question will help students choose the correct one.
Worksheet 4: This activity is to practice the difference between Qué, Cuál and Cuáles. An optional activity is to have students ask each other the questions that appear.
Worksheet 5: An activity to practice Quién, Quiénes, Qué, Cuál, Cuáles, Cuándo, and Cómo
Worksheet 6: A list of answers appear and students need to create a complete question in order to get that answer. (This is more difficult as it is not only about the correct Question word but the entire sentence).
Worksheet 7: There is a picture of a monster. Students need to invent questions that they would like to ask that monster (using the question words that appear). Later students can either ask another student the questions or they can write their own answers.
Worksheet 8: The last worksheet introduces interrogatives that use a preposition (a quién, a quiénes, con quién, con quiénes). This is more appropriate for Spanish level 2 students.
These worksheets can be completed in any order.
We have included answers for the teachers (or example answers for the activities where students need to create their own sentences).
IMPORTANT: All information on the worksheets, including the instructions, are 100% in Spanish making them ideal for Dual language immersion classes.
You may also be interested in our Spanish Question Words – Wall Charts
CONTENT: This resource contains 16 Pages:
- Cuánto, Cuántos, Cuánta, Cuántas – (1 page)
- La Bailarina – Questions and Answers – (1 page)
- Mixed Questions Words – (1 page)
- Qué, Cuál, Cuáles – (1 page)
- Quién, Quiénes, Qué, Cuál, Cuáles, Cuándo, Cómo – (1 page)
- Make the Question according to the answer – (1 page)
- Questions for a monster – (1 page)
- A quién, a quiénes, con quién, con quiénes – (1 page)
- Answers for Teachers – (8 pages)
LEVEL: Basic (CEFR – A1 Level) – Spanish 1
INFORMACIÓN EN ESPAÑOL
Actividades para practicar los interrogativos en español.
CONTENIDO: Este recurso contiene 16 Páginas:
- Cuánto, Cuántos, Cuánta, Cuántas – (1 página)
- La Bailarina – Preguntas y Respuestas – (1 página)
- Interrogativos Mixtos – (1 página)
- Qué, Cuál, Cuáles (1 página)
- Quién, Quiénes, Qué, Cuál, Cuáles, Cuándo, Cómo – (1 página)
- Hacer la pregunta de acuerdo a la respuesta – (1 página)
- Preguntas para un monstruo – (1 página)
- A quién, a quiénes, con quién, con quiénes – (1 página)
- Respuestas para los profesores (8 páginas)
EDAD: Todas las edades