Spanish reading passage about a Letter from South America (Carta desde Sudámerica).
Francisco is at the end of a trip around South America having already visited Quito (Ecuador), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), Lima (Peru), and he is currently in Santiago (Chile). This is his full-page letter to a friend back in Spain. He mentions the different places he has visited and some of the things he has done.
This letter is mostly in the past tense. See the preview to get an idea of the level of Spanish used. (This resource is recommended for the end of Spanish 2 though preferably Spanish 3).
There are different comprehension activities to check understanding of the reading passage and also activities in the Teacher Guide to reinforce vocabulary.
The reading passage, all questions and instructions, as well as the teacher guide, are 100% in Spanish making it ideal for language immersion classrooms. Answers sheets have been included.
CONTENT: This resource contains 13 Pages:
- Teacher Guide – (2 pages)
- Letter – Carta desde Sudamérica – (1 page)
- Multiple Choice Questions – (1 page)
- Put in Chronological Order – (1 page)
- True of False Worksheet – (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions – Complete Responses – (1 page)
- Writing Prompt – (1 page)
- Teacher Answers – (5 pages)
LEVEL: Intermediate (CEFR – B1 Level) – Spanish 3 (High Spanish 2)
AGE: From 11 years and up
Una lectura con preguntas de comprensión