Vocabulary in Spanish about Thanksgiving Day (Día de Acción de Gracias) with accompanying exercises.
This ELE resource contains the following pages and activities:
Spanish/English Vocabulary List: A list of Spanish vocabulary related to Thanksgiving Day with its translation in English.
Vocabulary List: A list of Spanish vocabulary with the definition of each word in Spanish.
Short Text: A short reading passage with missing words. Students need to complete the text using words from the word bank at the top.
Definitions: Students need to draw a line between the word and its corresponding definition. There are 5 different words.
Scrambled Words: There are nine words that have their letters mixed up. Students need to guess which word it is and spell them correctly on the right.
Open Questions: There are five questions students need to answer about their experience celebrating Thanksgiving Day.
Associated Vocabulary: Students need to draw a line between the phrase (Día de Acción de Gracias) in the middle and all of the words that are commonly associated with this celebration.
Guessing Activity: There are three definitions and students must guess what word each one refers to. Then students need to create their own definitions for the words given.
Answers for teachers have been included except for the open questions worksheet as each student will have their own experiences.
All texts, questions and instructions (apart from the Spanish/English vocabulary list) are in Spanish making it ideal for language immersion classrooms.
CONTENT: This resource contains 13 Pages:
- Spanish/English Vocabulary List – (1 page)
- Vocabulary with definitions in Spanish – (1 page)
- Short text – fill the blanks – (1 page)
- Mix and Match Definitions – (1 page)
- Scrambled Letters – (1 page)
- Answer Questions – (1 page)
- Associated Vocabulary Activity – (1 page)
- Guessing Game – (1 page)
- Teacher Answers – (5 pages)
LEVEL: Intermediate (CEFR – B1 Level) – Spanish 3 (upper Spanish 2)
AGE: From 11 years and up
You may also be interested in our Spanish Reading Passages about Thanksgiving Day
INFORMACIÓN EN ESPAÑOL
Listas de vocabulario y actividades relacionadas con el Día de Acción de Gracias.
CONTENIDO: Este recurso contiene 13 Páginas:
- Lista de Vocabulario Español/Inglés – (1 página)
- Vocabulario con su significado – (1 página)
- Texto corto – Completa los espacios – (1 página)
- Une la palabra con su definición – (1 página)
- Letras Revueltas – (1 página)
- Contestar las Preguntas – (1 página)
- Vocabulario Relacionadas – (1 página)
- Adivinanzas – (1 página)
- Respuestas para los profesores – (5 páginas)
NIVEL: Intermedio (CEFR – B1 Level)
EDAD: Desde los 11 años (nativos) hasta adultos