Basic Spanish Greetings – Worksheets
Four Worksheets to practice the difference between Buenos Días, Buenas Tardes and Buenas Noches in Spanish.
The first two worksheets are very simple (ideal for absolute beginners). The first one has three images for times of the day where students need to write the correct greeting under each image. The second worksheet has 6 cartoon characters representing different times of the day. Again, students need to write the correct greeting under each cartoon.
The next worksheet is a table with some times (in numbers) and where students need to put an X as to whether you say Buenos Días, Buenas Tardes or Buenas Noches at that time. Under this table there is a list of times and a list of the three basic greetings. Students need to draw a line between the time and its appropriate greeting (this is a mix and match activity).
The fourth worksheet has three columns. The left column is a list of times. The middle column is where students need to write the part of the day that time is (e.g. la mañana, la tarde, la noche) and the third column is to write the corresponding greeting (buenos días, buenas tardes or buenas noches).
The last two worksheets (that have the time) come in two formats: One uses the 24-hour clock as is common in Spanish-speaking countries. The other has the 12-hour (a.m. – p.m.) time for those students that are not used to the 24-hour one. (Remember, the main objective of this resource is to practice these basic greetings).
NOTE: The instructions and everything on the worksheets are 100% in Spanish (ideal for immersion classes).
These worksheets are ideal to use with our Spanish Greetings Wall Charts.
CONTENT: This resource contains 12 Pages:
- Buenos Días, Buenas Tardes or Buenas Noches – (1 page)
- Cartoon worksheet – (1 page)
- Table Completion / Mix & Match with 24-hour clock – (1 page)
- Table Completion / Mix & Match with 12-hour clock – (1 page)
- Time – Part of the Day – Greeting with 24-hour clock – (1 page)
- Time – Part of the Day – Greeting with 12-hour clock – (1 page)
- Answers for teachers – (6 pages)
LEVEL: Basic (CEFR – A1 Level) – Spanish 1
INFORMACIÓN EN ESPAÑOL
Ejercicios para practicar la diferencia entre Buenos Días, Buenas Tardes y Buenas Noches en español.
CONTENIDO: Este recurso contiene 12 Páginas:
- Buenos Días, Buenas Tardes or Buenas Noches – (1 página)
- Actividad con dibujos de “cartoon” – (1 página)
- Completar la tabla / Unir hora con saludo – reloj de 24 horas – (1 página)
- Completar la tabla / Unir hora con saludo – reloj de 12 horas – (1 página)
- Hora – Parte del día – Saludo – con reloj de 24 horas – (1 página)
- Hora – Parte del día – Saludo – con reloj de 12 horas – (1 página)
- Respuestas para los profesores – (6 páginas)