Our popular Parts of the Body in Spanish chart is now available for classroom use.
We have created three different versions of the chart so teachers can decide which would be more appropriate or useful for their own class.
1. A version where the Spanish word appears next to its corresponding part of the body.
2. Another version has a line (instead of the word) where students can write the name of the body part in Spanish next to its corresponding part.
3. The final version has numbers instead of the name of the body part. Students can then write their answers in their exercise books or on the answer sheet that is also included in this resource.
Each of these versions has another three versions. One of both the frontal and side view together, another with only the frontal view, and the last one only the side view. See the preview for a better idea of the different types of charts available.
There is also a worksheet with a mini chart at the top (both front and side view) and a numbered area at the bottom of that worksheet where students can write their answers. An answer sheet has been included should you want students to be able to check their own work.
The following vocabulary appears on the main chart (31 words): antebrazo, barbilla (mentón), boca, brazo, cabeza, cadera, ceja, codo, cuello, dedo, dedo del pie, espinilla (canilla), frente, hombro, labios, mano, mejilla, muñeca, muslo, nariz, ojo, oreja, palma, pantorilla, pecho, pie, pierna, pulgar, rodilla, talón, tobillo.
An article is included before the noun to help students learn whether each word is feminine or masculine.
We highly recommend seeing our video about Parts of the Body in Spanish which is appropriate for classroom use and a great lead up to the worksheet. A native Spanish speaker says each word in this video.
This resource is 100% in Spanish making it ideal for language immersion classrooms. It is appropriate for Spanish 1 level students of all ages (kids and adults).
We also have a version of these charts in English: Parts of the Body in English – Charts
CONTENT: This resource contains 12 Pages:
- Spanish Parts of the Body Chart with Words – Frontal & Side Version – (1 page)
- Chart with Words – Frontal Version – (1 page)
- Chart with Words – Side Version – (1 page)
- Spanish Parts of the Body Chart with Blank Line – Frontal & Side Version – (1 page)
- Chart with Blank Line – Frontal Version – (1 page)
- Chart with Blank Line – Side Version – (1 page)
- Spanish Parts of the Body Chart with Numbers – Frontal & Side Version – (1 page)
- Chart with Numbers – Frontal Version – (1 page)
- Chart with Numbers – Side Version – (1 page)
- Spanish Parts of the Body Chart Worksheet with Numbers – (1 page)
- Answer Sheet for students to complete – (1 page)
- Teacher Answers – (1 page)
LEVEL: Beginner (CEFR – A1 Level) – Spanish 1
AGE: From 6 years and up
Las partes del cuerpo en español.