Spanish Task Cards – Los Colores
32 multiple-choice task cards to learn the names of colors in SPANISH.
A picture of a color appears on each task card and students have to choose the correct name for it from the four alternatives given. They then must write their answer on their answer sheet (or give its name orally if you prefer in one-on-one classes).
There are three types of picture:
1. a circle with one color (12 cards)
2. a circle divided in half with two colors (8 cards)
3. a cartoon or picture of something typically of one color (12 cards)
Note that we have included two versions of these task cards due to regional differences in the names of some of the colors.
One set will include púrpura and marrón, while the other set will include morado and café.
There is an answer key as well where students can check their own answers making it ideal for centers or as time fillers.
CONTENT: This resource contains 10 Pages:
- Los Colores – Spanish Task Cards – (8 pages)
- Student Answer Sheet – (1 page)
- Answers for Teachers – (1 page)
LEVEL: Beginner (CEFR – A1 Level – Spanish 1)
INFORMACIÓN EN ESPAÑOL
Tarjetas de selección múltiple (u opción múltiple) para aprender los colores en español.
CONTENIDO: Este recurso contiene 10 Páginas:
- Los colores – Tarjetas – (8 páginas)
- Hoja de respuestas para alumnos – (1 página)
- Respuestas para profesores – (1 página)
EDAD: 6 años o más