Halloween is coming up soon so we decided to create some pages and other material in Spanish about this date.
Spanish Teacher Halloween Resources
We have also created a resource for Spanish teachers with 3 original stories about Halloween in Spanish.
There are some simple comprehension questions for each story too.
Note, this is at a pre-intermediate level (or for Spanish 2) since the past tense is used though can also be used for Spanish 3.
It is completely in Spanish (without any English on it) so these stories are ideal for Dual Language Immersion classes.
See the stories here: Halloween Stories in Spanish. Remember to see the preview pages.
We also have 5 Short Reading Passages about Halloween in Spanish with comprehension questions for Spanish 1
We also have a Spanish Halloween Worksheets and Activities Pack for teachers.
These are create for students that are fast finishers or as an activity to do at the end of class or before bell.
This pack contains the following activities that can also be purchased individually:
- Word Search with Spanish Vocabulary about Halloween (find the 16 words associated with La Noche de Brujas)
- Halloween Logic Puzzle in Spanish using Prepositions of Place
- True False Quiz in Spanish about Halloween
- Scrambled Words using Halloween Vocabulary in Spanish
- Correct Spelling of Spanish Halloween Words
- Halloween Crossword in Spanish
How to say Halloween in Spanish
And maybe you have been wondering how to say Halloween in Spanish. Well, the main way of saying it is Noche de Brujas. This literally translates as “Night of Witches”.
Do you celebrate Noche de Brujas / Halloween in your country?